to get to Hill Inn..
61-768 Poznań, ul. Zamkowa 1/2
Bookings: tel. +48 881 795 695
Reception: tel. +48 61 853 09 10
Hill Inn is situated in the heart-centre of Poznań,
- 70 m. from the Old Market Square,
- 20 minutes of walk from the bus and railway station,
- 5 min. walk distance to many cafes, restaurants, pubs music and shops,
- walk distance to most of tourist attractions;
GPS 52.409141,16.932007 (52º24’32.9″N 16º55’55.2″E)
How to get there?
You can use http://poznan.jakdojade.pl/?locale=en#tabId=1& typing Zamkowa as the destination point.
From the airport to the city:
- Bus 59 or special line „L” or night bus 242
Bus stops are just by the main entrance of the passenger terminal.
All buses arrive at Kaponiera Roundabout (Rondo Kaponiera – Bałtyk Bus Stop)
From the main railway/ bus station
- bus 51 (in front of the main entrance) – direction DWORZEC SOBIESKIEGO.
Get off at the SOLNA bus stop
- tram 8 (Głogowska Street in front of the western entrance of the station) – direction MIŁOSTOWO.
Get off at the PL WIELKOPOLSKI tram stop;
Public transport tickets
For details look at http://ztm.poznan.pl/?locale=en_US
Poznań taxis seem to have reasonable prices (from the airport: 30-40 PLN, from the main railway station/the bus station: 15-20 PLN).
At night or at weekends these values may be higher, even by 50%.
You can also call the taxi or ask us to order it.
Hill Inn does not have its own car parking but often you can park in the front of the building. You can ask us to book a space at the nearby car park- you just have to mention it while booking at our guest-house.